News & Database Additions
Welcome to HKLII
The Law and Technology Centre has modified its mobile app for Hong Kong Legal Information Institute (HKLII) with a more user friendly interface. To download the latest version of the HKLII app, please visit: http://bit.ly/HKLII_Android
The Law and Technology Centre has launched its mobile app for Community Legal Information Centre (CLIC), its free and popular bilingual legal information website specifically catered for people with no legal background, making CLIC available on mobile devices running Android.
Features of the CLIC app include:
• comprehensive browsing through various popular legal issues, including matrimonial matters, employment disputes, landlord and tenant, immigration issues, police and crime;
• quick search in over 20 legal topics;
• easy switch between languages (English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese);
• contents automatically cached for offline reading.
For more information on the CLIC app, please visit: http://bit.ly/HKCLIC_Android
- The Law and Technology Centre has launched its first mobile app for Hong Kong Legal Information Institute (HKLII), its free and popular bilingual legal information website, making HKLII available on mobile devices running Android.
Features of the HKLII app include:
．comprehensive browsing through Hong Kong legislation, case laws and other legal materials;
．quick search in over 300,000 documents;
．simple bookmarking and emailing functions for user-selected content.
For more information on the HKLII app, please visit: http://bit.ly/HKLII_Android
- Sponsored by the Home Affairs Bureau of the HKSAR Government, the Law and Technology Centre of The University of Hong Kong has developed the first bilingual legal-information website for seniors in Hong Kong: the Senior CLIC website which provides free legal information on 27 legal topics of concern to seniors. For details, please visit www.s100.hk or www.seniorclic.hk.
- Law via the Internet Conference 2013, Jersey, Channel Islands. (26-27th September 2013)
HKLII is a project of Law & Technology Centre, a centre jointly established by Department of Computer Science and Faculty of Law of the University of Hong Kong. HKLII has obtained the kind assistance of the Australasian Legal Information Institute (AustLII) in its development. With a view to promoting and supporting the rule of law in Hong Kong, HKLII is a free, independent, non-profit Internet facility providing the public with legal information relating to Hong Kong. HKLII supports and participates in the free access to law movement.
Last updated 4 December 2013
HKLII participates in the free access to law movement, a grouping of the following organisations: